A tub sharpener with metal sharpener inserts. Hinged cover prevents spillage
Small hole - sharpens up to 8.2mm pencils up 23 degrees for precision
Large Hole - sharpens thicker lead and coloured pencils up to 10.2mm to 23 degrees for precision
- Two holes for different pencils (also for super jumbo)
- For standard-sized coloured pencils up to 8.2 mm Ø with a sharpening angle of 23 ° for broad, soft lines
- For thick blacklead and coloured pencils up to 11 mm Ø with a sharpening angle of 30° for broad, soft lines - including Lumograph Jumbo pencils
- Bellows bottle shaped savings container
- Twist-locking mechanism to prevent shavings from spilling
This excellent rotary sharpener fits all types of round, hexagonal and triangular pencil up to 12mm in diameter. With a point adjuster (sharp & long for graphite and blunt & round for colour) it has an automatic sharpening stop and comes with a desk clamp.
One of the best erasers around, the Mars Plastic Eraser works on graphite with practically residue-free erasing and it's easy to remove eraser waste thanks to minimal crumbling and mess.
Now available in four attractive colours!
12 sheets of fine sandpaper for lead pointing, sharpening pastels or charcoal sticks, pencils or pointing blending stumps. An invaluable part of any artists' kit!
A brilliantly designed little sharpening tub for 2mm leads. Use the smaller holes to set the amount of lead protrusion to give you a sharp or blunter finish then place the pencil in the large hole and spin it round!
This great plastic holder with an eraser in is perfect for accurate erasing. Simply lengthen or shorten with the sliding mechanism. Comes with an eraser and refills are available.