A tub sharpener with metal sharpener inserts. Hinged cover prevents spillage
Small hole - sharpens up to 8.2mm pencils up 23 degrees for precision
Large Hole - sharpens thicker lead and coloured pencils up to 10.2mm to 23 degrees for precision
- Two holes for different pencils (also for super jumbo)
- For standard-sized coloured pencils up to 8.2 mm Ø with a sharpening angle of 23 ° for broad, soft lines
- For thick blacklead and coloured pencils up to 11 mm Ø with a sharpening angle of 30° for broad, soft lines - including Lumograph Jumbo pencils
- Bellows bottle shaped savings container
- Twist-locking mechanism to prevent shavings from spilling
This excellent rotary sharpener fits all types of round, hexagonal and triangular pencil up to 12mm in diameter. With a point adjuster (sharp & long for graphite and blunt & round for colour) it has an automatic sharpening stop and comes with a desk clamp.
12 sheets of fine sandpaper for lead pointing, sharpening pastels or charcoal sticks, pencils or pointing blending stumps. An invaluable part of any artists' kit!
A brilliantly designed little sharpening tub for 2mm leads. Use the smaller holes to set the amount of lead protrusion to give you a sharp or blunter finish then place the pencil in the large hole and spin it round!